- Trim color - Sherwin Williams Alabaster (SW 7008).
- Library - Benjamin Moore Smoldering Red (2007-10)
- Powder room - Sherwin Williams Grassland (SW 6163)
- Master bedroom - Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray (SW 7044)
- Nursery - Benjamin Moore Sweet Caroline (478)
- Reese's bedroom - Sherwin Williams Loveable (SW 6590)
- Children's bathroom - Sherwin Williams North Star (SW 6246)
- All remaining rooms/hallways - Sherwin Williams Worldly Gray (SW 7043)
The library and stained doors will be done in a dark stain (custom mix that looks like Minwax Jacobean). I still have to select a floor stain, but I have a few ideas in mind. We originally wanted a really dark floor, but because of natural lighting issues in the house and the vary dark cabinets, we'll go with a lighter color. From this palette, I'll likely start playing around with Provincial, Early American, and Chestnut. We'll have to see how the stain looks on the oak floors/in context of our lighting.