Monday, November 10, 2008

Priceless email that made me smile

I sent my builder an email checking on status of the house this morning; I told him I had packers coming in this week and the movers coming in on Friday and wanted to see if we were still "on". His response:

"As of today I think we look fine for moving in on Friday. My only concern is still the power meter, but I was assured by Centerpoint that it would be in today, which means is should be in before Wednesday. Everything is ready to start up and the appliances will be in tomorrow, so given that we get power you will be fine. Glad you’re getting packers this time, I was wondering how you were going to do that. Not that I don’t think you could, I know you could still kick my a**, but I those boxes get heavy...."

2 comments:

Rachele said...

that's hilarious. Do you ever not get packers? The story of the movers having to transport your closet full of Costco toilet paper defines your moving experiences, for me. :)

mom2reese said...

LOL, I always get movers, but always pack myself. This time I didn't even consider packing myself.